Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Snowing!!!

It was a night when it snowed for half an hour. Wasn't really snowing heavily but who cares...seeing snow for the first time in my life is enough to make me happy...haha :)

When I realized it was snowing, I woke Jai up (He was sleeping...and it was only 8:30pm!!!). He doubted that it was snowing, and claimed that it might be someone throwing dirt down from the upper level...Kaoz...But I managed to drag him down to take a look. So here we are, standing outside like two idiots...trying to figure out how a snowflake really looks like...haha :) After Jai went back to his dreamland, I actually stayed outdoor alone for about 15 minutes to enjoy the sight and the surrounding. Too excited to go back in anyway... My footprints on a thin layer of snow...haha...Decided to take this picture for memory sake before I return indoor. Not knowing when is the next time I will see such a sight again. (The weather forcast here is never accurate...Bleah...)

Everything ended in 30mins...Hope will get a chance to see it snowing heavily in a day...then can take better pictures...haha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home