Thursday, April 19, 2007

Cheese Person…

Went to this “Cheese and Wine Party” today with Gerado and friends...Guess it’s supposed to be some sort of a networking session for international students, but I went for the free food instead. Oh well, who can resist the temptation of cheese??? FREE CHEESE!!!

There were only two large groups of people there – Spanish and Italian. Didn’t know these two communities are so prominent in the international student scene here. And I am the only Asian there!!! How cool is that...haha

Tasted the Sangria, the wine punch which originated in Spain and Portugal, that was available...But the one Julia personally made during Ana’s birthday was way much better!!!

Anyway, that’s not the point. The point is...Can you believe a table filled with different kind of cheese together with some crackers and biscuits, and you can feast all you want? Woohoo!!! Especially there is this kind of French cheese called Brie...it's freaking nice la!!!

I think I am a mouse in my past life, cos’ I am one hell of a cheese person. Yup!!! Cheese makes me happy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An average mouse eats 12 pounds of cheese in a lifetime...
I figure today I've lived 2000 years...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home