Thursday, February 08, 2007

Winter Wonderland

Had a pleasant surprise when I stepped out of the EE building after my lab session...everything was covered with a thin layer of snow...It was the first time it snowed in the morning ever since I touched down England...and the sight of snowflakes falling is so enjoyable :)

Despite it being only a 5 mins journey, I was smiling all my way back to my residence. The sight of snowing just turn on the happiness mode in me...haha

Saw this on my way back to St Marks...someone actually made this miniature snowman on a BBQ pit...I just add the eyes and a mouth to it...hah

Oh, and I actually tried to taste some snowflakes (allow them to fall straight into my mouth...haha)...and they taste HORRIBLE...yucks...maybe like what Sherrie said, "What looks good might not taste good..."...haha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When it snows...ain't it thrilling...
Though your nose...gets a chilling...
we'll frolic and play...the Eskimo way...
Walking in a winter wonderland...

1 Comments:

Blogger The girl who wants it red said...

I like snowflakes! (or at least the shape hee) send me some..I dont believe they're not nice...you uncle la...dont know how to appreciate it ^^

2:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home