Saturday, April 28, 2007

Getting wasted...

Went to Susanna’s flat for a small house party. Bought some drinks on the way. It’s kinda an alcoholic potluck session.

As usual, the party was conquered by Spanish people...Had a couple of beer, a couple of rum mix, a few sips of Scotch whiskey...and “stole” a chocolate muffin from the table...was damn hungry without any proper dinner...

Went to an international party at Tiger Tiger at 11pm...

Was stop by the police on the way there...“Sorry...No drinking in the city centre.”...Oh, I was holding a can of half finish beer. Didn’t realize that was considered illegal...

At Tiger Tiger...Saw some familiar faces, friends from Angela’s birthday party and some people from the global cafe. Didn’t really drink...Was busy meeting friends and dancing and singing along instead.

Left Tiger Tiger at about 3am...The gang decided to go to Rachael’s place for some food...

Alex’s jacket was either stolen or he didn’t remember where he placed it. So, he just “steal” one on his way out. Lots of jackets lying around in the club anyway. And he didn’t realize how idiotic he was till I pointed out that the one he picked up was actually a ladies’ jacket...hah...

Although feeling high and slightly giddy, I was still walking straight...

Went to bed at about 5.30am...It was always nice to sleep with the high and giddy feeling...At least that was very true for me...Till today...

Woke at 6+am...Feeling damn sick...Was drooling uncontrollably for a moment, and the next second, I puked...It’s like in the movie, kinda cool for awhile...haha...Like a natural reflex of the body, the second you wanna puke, you will just vomit to the side of your bed, and not on your bed...While thanking God that my bed is clean, I cursed the fact that my room has carpeted floor...arghhhh...

Felt so sick that I can’t really sleep after that...so went to do my laundry...

Stoned in the bed till I doze off naturally...

Woke again at 9+am...Despite being hungry, I felt so sick that I don’t feel like eating...

Went to stone in the kitchen...Maybe I drank too much...No, I didn’t really drink that much...Or maybe I actually didn’t realize I drank that much...Or maybe it’s purely because of drinking with an empty stomach...

Sitting in the sun by the window, feeling the warmth on my face, placing a cup of hot drink on my stomach, eyes closed...ahhh...I think I see heaven...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope my neighbour wouldn’t think I’m an idiot when he sees me later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home