Saturday, July 14, 2007

Munich, Germany

Ian: One of my Sheares hall "butt-ies"...the guy I'm visiting...

Munich: Due to my short stay here, I didn't really explore the city much...Just walked around the city area. The main purpose is to visit friends anyway :)

Beer House: One of the must-visit places in Munich...For its atmosphere and food!!!

Singapore-Munich gang: Had dinner with them...Met a bunch of cool and fun people...Didn't realize there are so many NUS Exchange students in Munich!!!

Summer Solstice: The day we had the gathering dinner was actually 21st June, the longest day of the year...The day when the north pole tilted at its most extreme towards the sun...So nice ya!!! Originally wanted to spend this day at Stonehenge...Heard there is a this great traditional Summer Solstice party there where people party throughout the night to celebrate the day...Maybe sometime in the future I will make my way there :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great to know you guys!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home