Monday, June 25, 2007

Just in case...

In Paris now...Decided to post a short update just in case you guys think I`m stuck in Italy...(But leaving all details and pics for next time if there is a chance...)

After hanging out with the NUS-Denmark gang for 5 days, I flew to Interlaken, Switzerland for a few days to do something that I always wanted to do...

From there, I took a train ride up to Munich, Germany to visit Ian, had a great dinner with the NUS-Munich gang, and visited Berlin with Ian and Grace...

After that, I flew in to Paris, France for a super short stay to visit Gerardo, who is doing his PHD here...

Will be leaving for London tomorrow...

Had survive on bread and water for some days...
Already feeling the pinch on my wallet...
Damn...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This stupid french keyboard is killing me...
All the keys are in different position...
Arghh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home