Sunday, July 01, 2007

Switzerland

While the Denmark-NUS gang carried on their journey to Greece, I flew in to Switzerland alone...

Interlaken: A small town situated between two lakes at the foot of the Alps. This is the view from my room. It feels damn good to sleep in the mountain breeze and wake up with the sight of the Alps...

Rosti: The traditional Swiss food...And this can beat the rosti they serve in Marche back in Sg hands down!!!

My roommates!!! All are Americans, except one from Australia and me from Sg...In fact, I'm one of the youngest there...Had fun chatting at night over some beers...

First: Took a train to Grindelwald, another "ulu" small town further into the mountain...Wanted to search for the legendary lake that will show a perfect reflection with the Alps at the right time...Believe me, "climbing" this mountain with a heavy backpack without any training is no joke...Guess that I have grown weaker during this whole SEP period...haha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The best natural scenic place I've visited so far...
Guess I'm not a "urban", but a "mountain" person...haha
Aim to return to explore further...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home