Friday, June 08, 2007

Nonsensical stuff...

[Just feel like writing...]

Jai left today...Despite knowing that we can meet up back in Sg, I just can’t help feeling sad seeing friends (sgrean or international) leaving Leeds one at a time...

I have been procrastinating about my last trip in Europe for quite a while now. Hate myself for “wasting” my time in Leeds, instead of spending them in some meaningful ways. The truth is I felt pretty tired after those short post-exams trips. But still, life is short...Shouldn’t be resting for so long...Arghh...Should work out some plans soon...

Went for a UK career fair in Leeds with Hadi. Nothing much to do anyway. Fairs like that often send people to either sides of the reality. Either “Wow, there are so many different job opportunities!!!” or “Damn, I am restricted to these few jobs...”. For me, I think I just belong to the “uncertainty” category. Not knowingly why I’m choose Computer Engineering in the first place...(Not for the gals definitely...the ratio is 10guys to 1 gal in here...sigh...) Not knowing what I will choose as my career...IT-field? Engineering? Biz?...Will my FYP make any sense at all? Seems to be at a cross-road now...

On a totally different note, I’ve forgotten to wish a good friend of mine a happy birthday. Trust me, I don’t like to forget friends’ birthday. But some how, things just happen without any reason ya...haha...Anyway, not really sure if it is an over-rated thingy...But still, being twenty-one is something worth celebrating...You're only young once!!! So gal, enjoy yourself in Japan or spend a crazy night with your friends back in Sg ya!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should stop procrastinating...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home