Friday, March 16, 2007

Logbook...

Just went to meet my prof. with my SNAKE project group...Had requested to see us regarding our logbooks...Stressed that this wasn’t a scolding session...Commented that our work was okay...But we were not writing enough stuff in our logbooks...Need to write more frequently, more details etc...Refuse to believe what we had written was actually the work which we had done so far...Mentioned that my logbook was neat...Told us that if our work improves, our final grade will reflect the improvement...If not, we will not be getting any fantastic grades...

While being nagged by him, I remembered what he told a guy with a lousy logbook during one of our lab sessions...“You can write the best program...But you’ll never make it in this industry with such a logbook”...

Similarly, I think I’m a “best-program” person...never a “logbook” person...bleah...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoping to change for the better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home