Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Not well...

Have been feeling cold. In fact, I have been putting on a t-shirt with a “Uni of Leeds” hoodie on top, track pants, socks and a towel wrapping around my neck to sleep for the past few days.

Also, I was having this “war” with Gerardo where I keep switching the heater setting to the max...And he will turn it to the opposite. I think the spring weather is considerably warm for European people like him.

Woke up with a heavy head and a vomiting feeling today (No, I didn't drink!!!)...Something just don’t feel right...

This reminds me of my year one days back in NUS, when I was living in a hostel and fell ill the day before exams. I guess it’s also during time like these when people are mentally the weakest. Kinda just wanna go home to let your parents take care of you, or stay over at your bf/gf’s place to be taken care of, or even stay in a hospital just to escape from the stress of exams, projects etc for that few days. It feels bad enough when you fall sick and is away from home. And it sucks even more when you are so far away from home that your illness does not justify the cost of flying back.

For me, during days like that, I just feel like staying in bed, window close, curtain drawn, wearing warm clothing, separating myself from the world. Hoping that I will feel better tomorrow...

Then again, I've got so much work on my hands now...Guess I’ll just take a nap and carry on with my work later...sigh...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life goes on even when you are not feeling well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home