Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Time flies…

Exactly four months have passed since I first step foot on England.

Flash back...

- Enjoying getting to know international people...esp. the friendly Spanish gang!!!
- Enjoying the cold weather as compared to back home...
- Enjoying seeing snow for the first time!!!
- Enjoying the fact that I can wear a jacket to school everyday...
- Enjoying the fact that I do look like an undergrad. for once, as compared to my schooling attire back home…(T-shirt, berms and slippers…Typical hostel-ite attire)
- Enjoying drinking more than I usually do in a year back home...
- Enjoying my first puking session after a night of party...
- Enjoying hang overs...
- Enjoying going to more party than I usually will in a year back home...
- Enjoying the little illegal stuff I do...(Not going to elaborate on that...)
- Enjoying lying on the grass in the sun doing nothing at all...
- Enjoying feeling happy after helping to wash the dishes whenever I’m bored...
- Enjoying the fact that I’m slightly better some my project mates...technical-wise...
- Enjoying the feeling of getting lost whenever I travel, even though I have a map with me...
- Enjoying my trip to the artic circle and Santa’s village!!!
- Enjoying seeking out all the good deals, cheap thrills and great bargain with my fellow Sgreans...
- Enjoying using sign language to communicate with people who don’t speak English at all...
- Enjoying the fulfiling feeling of doing that Master's project...
- Enjoying my 3 mins walk to school everyday...
- Enjoying the fact that I didn't skip a single lesson this semester...haha
- Enjoying those cross-time-zone chat with my friends back home...

- Learning how to eat to survive, rather than eat to live...
- Learning to live with noisy neighbours and sleep through party sessions...
- Learning about short cuts to different destinations, instead of always following the main road.
- Learning how to remain sane while working with project mates from hell...
- Learning how to live far away from home and handle everything on my own...
- Learning more about myself and how my mentality changes...

- Missing family and friends back home...
- Missing new friends over here...
- Missing the luxury of eating to live, rather than eating to survive...
- Missing my mid night supper sessions...
- Missing NUS 24/7 high speed internet connection...
- Missing cheap Singtel bills...

(And the list goes on...No time to list down everything…)

Two more months to go...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ought to be studying...Dammit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home