Saturday, June 02, 2007

What if…

Even before I reach England, I came to know about this particular Dahab, Egypt Dive trip from YJ. It’s actually kinda expensive for a poor undergrad. like me, so I was actually in a 4 months to-go-or-not-to-go dilemma and constantly procrastinating about signing up for it. I was busy with my projects and reports anyway.

After my last project presentation here yesterday, I finally made up my mind and found my way down to that only dive shop in Leeds, located in one of the industrial area...Only to find out that the slot for this trip was already fully booked...Damn!!! DAMN!!! DAMMIT!!!

Now, instead of worrying how expensive it is or if it is worth the money spend, I feel like kicking myself for missing such a chance to dive in Egypt...What if I sign up for it earlier? What will I be seeing in the Red Sea?

Missing the clown fish...
Missing the Moray eel...
Missing the trigger fish...
Missing the turtles...

Sigh...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the end, it's the "what ifs" that hurt the most...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home