Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Something weird…

Few days back, I heard TF telling Gerardo off in the kitchen...

It was midnight. TF was asleep while the Spanish gang had returned from their mugging session in the library, and was making “dinner” in the kitchen. Yup, they usually have their dinner between 9-11pm. Think it’s the Spanish way of life or something...

Guess the chatting and cooking woke TF up, and he sort of told them to quiet down, in an angry tone...

Just yesterday, Gerardo found this piece of paper slipped under his door...

Content of the typed-written note is like...

“I’ve been escaping for the past 8 months, but I can run no more. I am tired and ready to die. When they catch me, I ask them to allow me to have a good sleep and a good meal for one day. But they refused. I have done nothing to them. Now I only have one choice. I refuse to think about it. What a nighmare...”

Something like that...Should have taken a pic of that note...Arghh...

Anyway out of curiosity and fun, Gerardo pin the note in the kitchen. But later in the day, he found the same note slipped under his door again.

The Spanish gang concluded that maybe TF is behind all these and he may be “crazy”...

And I can’t help but find the similarity between the content of this note and the home-made video of that Virginia Tech shooting incident...

Dammit...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gonna start locking my door before going to bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home