Saturday, July 14, 2007

Edinburgh, Scotland

While Ken went back to Leeds for his Graduation Ceremony, I made my way to Scotland...

Edinburgh Castle: The main attraction here...Went for the free guided tour...Discovered it was so full of history...

The oldest building in the castle and in the whole of Edinburgh...It's a small chapel build for a princess who spent a great portion of her life helping people...The king then actually forbidded anyone to destroy it, even during war time...

One O'clock Gun: Fired at 1pm each day...A tradition carried out till today...Purpose is to allow sailors to tune their clock to accurate time before they leave the harbour in the olden days.

Random shot of me in the castle...

Streets of Edinburgh: An old town with rich and interesting culture...

Bagpipe street artist: Wherever you go in Edinburgh, you can always hear bagpipe music...

Some monuments on a hill top...

Edinburgh: An overall view pic of the city...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okok...I know my hair is damn long...
Even I can't stand it myself...
Gonna go for a haircut the first thing I reach Sg...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home