Saturday, July 14, 2007

Paris, France

Main purpose of the visit is to visit Gerardo (my Spainish neighbour in Leeds) who is currently doing his PHD course here...

Eiffel Tower: Trademark of Paris...A must-visit attraction...I actually climbed this tower in my zombie-state physical self...Haha...Felt seriously tired but time isn't on my side these days to allow me to slack in the hostel...The view at the top is definitely worth it...Also, the tower is so nice at night with all the lightings...

An arch that is supposed to be a must-visit attraction according to some of my friends...Forgotten its name though...arghhh!!!

Lourve Museum: The famous museum shown in movie "Da Vinci Code"...The stuff inside are really amazing and the museum is freaking huge!!! Even saw the real "Mona Lisa" painting there!!! Actually spent the whole day there...But still, there isn't enough time to go through all the stuff they had...Argh!!!

Gerardo and Ana: Ana was in Paris for a 10-days visit too. Went to a Japanese restaurant to had a simple "reunion" dinner with them...They had fun trying to use sticks (Chopsticks) to eat...haha...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The hardest part is not knowing when I will see you guys again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home