Saturday, July 14, 2007

Inverness, Scotland

People once told me if you are visiting Scotland, you should never leave without visiting the highlands. So here I am...

Inverness, the capital of Highlands of Scotland. It is just a small city, only made up of a few streets, located in northern Scotland. A local I met here told me cities in the highland areas are like that. Like Fort William, it's only made up of a street of buildings...that's all...

Inverness is actually my last stop before I end my whole Exchange program...Feeling kinda sad even when I'm on the train to my final destination...

A beautiful sunset on the day my arrival day...

Castle and Loch Ness: A must-visit place if you come to the Highland of Scotland. This castle has so many historical moments that it makes the whole visit feel so magical. The river behind it is the famous Loch Ness, where the Loch Ness Monster was last seen. Can you see anything??? Hmmm...

Interior of the castle...Some random shots...

On a Loch Ness river walk with a new friend I made...Amelie from Hong Kong, studying in France...It has been a long long time since I speak in Mandarin...Feels that now both my Mandarin and English suck...Sigh...

Amelie and I both left Inverness at 6+am the next morning. She's heading for train station to another city in Scotland, while I'm heading for the airport to catch my plane back to Leeds...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had the don't-know-when-we-will-meet-again feeling again...
Simply hate it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home