Saturday, July 14, 2007

One life...Live it...

[A back-post for my Interlaken, Switzerland trip...]

Main purpose to come here is for Skydiving. Always aim to jump out of an airplane brfore I'm 30, when my heart still can take it...haha

And why in Switzerland? Cos' you get to jump with the Alps in sight, and it's the only place in the world you can jump from a helicopter. (Other dropzones do skydives from airplanes) And trust me, jumping from a chopper is really much better...

Kara, from Canada, my skydiving butty!!! My honour to jump with a pretty lady...hah

Tony, my instructor!!!

Standing at the edge of the helicopter not holding on to anything, with the Alps in front of you...Believe me, this exact moment is perhaps better than the dive itself!!!

The dive itself. The freefall period...Simply awesome!!!

Smiling for the camera!!!

After the parachute was deployed, it was more like paragliding. Great that Tony allowed me to control the parachute for a while...haha

*********************************************************************************

Second objective in Switzerland is for Canyoning. Some said canyoning is only legal in Switzerland...Don't know how true is that. But only few know what canyoning really is...So here goes...

Self-portrait with full gear on!!!

Rappelling down cliffs and swinging across rock walls like a Tarzan when there are no other possible routes...

Jumping into water pools of unknown depth...Gotta trust our guides...haha

Walking through waterfalls to explore what's behind it...

Group pics!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When signing the risk agreement, my skydive instructor actually grinned and said "Ok...Lets sign your life away!!!"

Glad I'm still alive...

What's next??? Bungee jumping before I reach 30...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home